Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

Four years

I just noticed that the 4th anniversary of this blog passed a couple weeks ago. My first posting here was August 25th, 2002.

I had been 'blogging' for nearly two years before that (since November 2000), but was doing a hand-coded blog on my personal website. The archives of that are still around somewhere, and I guess a few dates still appear on The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. (The address was edonovan.home.infionline.net, but for some reason that site's been non responsive for quite awhile now. I moved the current version to infomaniac.home.infionline.net.)

As a side project, I also had a blog on the Miami Herald's website, from July 2003 to May of this year. That blog ran on three different platforms: links to at least some of them still on the sidebar.

1 Comments:

  • You were blogging back in the days when you had to hand-crank the upload. Ah, youth today just don't know what it was like in the pioneer days of blogging.

    By Blogger PJ-Comix, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home