Google

Monday, August 07, 2006

Blogs and wine

A great combination, and a sign Miami has finally become a blogging city, too:
Hugh Macleod's Stormhoek wine tour is coming to Miami:
the cool cats at Stormhoek, South Africa's coolest and most blog-savvy wine, are now launching in the US. As part of their "100 Dinners in 100 Nights" meme, they have offered to sponsor our bloggers' dinner! All they ask is that you bring your cameras, drink fabulous wine, talk about how blogging is changing the cultural landscape as we know it and post any photos you may have taken on to the wiki after the event.

The E-vite came out to Miami bloggers over the weekend. I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it; sure would like to meet the bloggers I've been conversing with over the last couple years.

3 Comments:

  • Great! You whetted my thirst so HOW and WHERE do I go?

    By Blogger PJ-Comix, at 9:46 PM  

  • There are links to the invite at Critical Miami and, I think, Stuck on the Palmetto.

    By Blogger liz, at 9:37 AM  

  • Thanx for the info. I might check it out. I also found out that the original Havana Club Rum will be returning to the U.S. market this week. The article announcing it is in the current Miami Herald.

    You can check out a discussion of the return of Havana Club rum that I posted over at the Free Republic forum. Of course, since the FR is a vicious rightwing website, you can discard everything said there to maintain liberal purity.

    FR Discussion About Havana Club Rum

    By Blogger PJ-Comix, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home