Google

Friday, June 06, 2003

Greetings from IRE:
I'm at the Investigative Reporters and Editors convention in Washington, D.C. Posting may be sparse since I haven't found much Net access yet. But I'm trying to update a blog for news researchers that will hopefully carry news from the SLA convention next week. Not much there yet, but check out Newslib blog.
We were pleased to have 5 panels with news researchers speaking during yesterday's Computer Assisted Reporting day; we got to hear from Gary Price and Anne Mintz, Margot Williams, Alice Crites, Toby Lyles, Alice Hart Wertheim, and me. Nice to see researchers so well represented at IRE, since we contribute so much to investigative reporting.
I spoke on organizing Web links, if you'd like to see the handout it's available in the left-hand column. Handouts from all the other panels will be available on the IRE website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home