Google

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Annoying housekeeping announcement:
After assuring me that although my email address was changing, I wouldn't have to change anything on my Web space, Earthlink now tells me that the address of my Website is changing too. GRRRR!
So, here's the plan: If you have any of the links pages in the left-hand column bookmarked (addresses at home.infi.net/~edonovan), they all must be changed. Change them to edonovan.home.infionline.net or home.infionline.net/~edonovan. I have changed all the links on this page but I could have missed some. Let me know if they don't work. If you have my infi.net email address in your address book, change it to infionline.net, or use the new hotmail address. All the old addresses are good for one more month.

But note: address of this Weblog stays the same. (So far).
Thank you for your patience. I have little with Earthlink right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home