Google

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Drug mystery, research roundup, and blogging status

I'm always a sucker for a good conspiracy mystery, especially when it involves drug planes, the CIA, and south Florida.

So here's a good one, with a roundup from Boing Boing (Update on CIA drug plane owned by “Donna Blue Aircraft, Inc”), linking to the site that seems to be breaking this story, Mad Cow Morning News, by Daniel Hopsicker. A lot of fun research went into this report. Enjoy.

Only a couple research links this week:

  • Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence
  • Gov. Sarah Palin: Background from Anchorage Daily News.

    And in other news, I'm starting treatments for a health condition that has been building for the last couple months. I don't know how much I'll be able to blog over the next few weeks, and things have already slowed down here quite a bit as I have been spending much of my time visiting doctors and hospitals for tests and preliminary treatments.

    Hope things will get back to normal around here but for now expect light blogging. I have continued to post photos to my other blog (Southern Highlands Cam) and may be doing so there. We'll just have to see. Wish me luck.

  • 1 Comments:

    • Good luck Liz! Hope you get better soon. -Monika

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home