Google

Friday, March 07, 2008

All on the Internet

Hmm. Jack Nicholson's interview with MTV News about his video endorsing Hillary Clinton is worth a read and one point stood out as worth looking into more:
I've just been re-reading Jann Wenner's fantastic interview with [Daniel] Ellsberg [who in 1971 leaked documents that helped to end the Vietnam War]. One of the things I heard in Hillary's campaign is she intends to put it all on the Internet and make it a completely transparent government. I think that's a sign of the times and something that's very good.
Not to mention some interesting thoughts about women:
MTV: Some have posited that misogyny may be a greater force than racism.
Nicholson: I've posited it myself. I don't want to come to the conclusion that it's gender bias. My grandmother kind of ran the neighborhood. She'd look at me after one of these bozos left her and she'd say, "Do you think this pr--- would treat a man this way, Jackie?" I learned all those lessons early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home