Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Welcome Infomaniac Readers:

Today I posted a message to my Infomaniac blog on MiamiHerald.com that that blog is probably coming to an end.

Many of the Florida bloggers I link to there have been blogrolling this blog, not the Herald one, so you all already know this one. This blog has also continued to be much more popular than the other one, according to the Technorati ratings of links.

Now that it is going to be my main blog again, I'll be making some changes: modernizing the template, changing the photos, and updating the research links in sidebar. Among them is a good list of Florida blogs which I've been able to update more easily than on the Herald blog.

Since my homebase is now North Carolina/Georgia/Tennessee, blog focus will sometimes include those areas too, although for local news I sometimes post it on my Highlands Cam photo blog, along with the photos of the beautiful mountain area I live in now.

I'll also change the focus a bit: although the blog has mostly been aimed at news researchers and journalists, before I started blogging on MiamiHerald.com it had a wider range, with news and blog links. I'll be doing that again and maybe confining most of the news research links to a weekly update.

Thanks for reading, many of you have been here since I started this in November 2000 and maybe now there'll be some new ones too!

2 Comments:

  • And of course, it wouldn't be a proper kicking off ceremony with your new Blog without a cameo appearance by You-Know-Who. ---PJ-Comix (aka PJ Glad.... in my other incarnation.

    By Blogger PJ-Comix, at 1:36 PM  

  • Liz, you introduced me to the blogesphere and I thank you. I don't seem to get as much done these days as I used, but I'm better informed. Looking forward to keeping up with you here and hearing more about the tri-state area. Good luck and good blogging.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home