Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Do you like the changes?
I should have remembered to save a screenshot of the old template before I changed it. Oh well, I have the HTML.
This may not be the ultimate new design, but it seems to work for now. Hope all my regular readers approve. Keep watching for fine-tuning.
Let me know if you find something missing. The research guides are still there but I haven't listed them separately in the sidebar. Just click on the News Research Directory link, or go straight to them here.

2 Comments:

  • I should have remembered to save a screenshot of the old template before I changed it.

    Ask, and ye shall receive.

    By Blogger random, at 11:06 PM  

  • it's cleaner & neater...maybe that's why i prefer the old infomaniac? but the links is the thing & all else is window dressing, so keep up the good work, Liz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home