Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blogger Design question:

Anyone know how to make the header box above smaller? It takes up too much space. I've considered switching the template to the simple one I use for the Highlands Cam blog, but that header box is pretty deep too.

I don't like taking up so much space for just color. And, do the margins have to be so wide?

One commenter misses the old blog even though this one is cleaner. Maybe I should go back to the old template, which was more basic html, and change it?

Nevermind, I found the answer to this one, it was in the settings: Another Blogger question: why does my post screen for Highlands Cam include a title box? And the one for NewsliBlog have a title AND a URL box? I thought changing the template might add those functions......hmmm.

1 Comments:

  • Although I've fooled around a little with my Blogger template (which is the same as yours), I try not to do too much. I think most of the code is pretty well identified in the template if you want to fool around with the numbers and make things smaller or bigger. Just make sure you back up the original before doing too much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home