Google

Monday, October 03, 2005

Comment spam:
You'll notice there is a posting here with 20 comments, all of them spam. I hadn't yet activated the comment text function of this blog which requires a commenter to type in a word displayed on the comment form before the comment can be posted. I have now.

I'm dismayed to see that the Website has already been inactivated for the month of October. I don't know what's going on but it seems something somewhere is sending massive traffic to the site, whether by a photo link or something else, can't tell. Looks like I may have to invest in server storage to move everything to. I've been using free Web space on my Earthlink account for nearly 5 years and never had access denied. I apologize for the inactive links (and missing header photos) but it may take me awhile to figure out what to do about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home