Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

Depth Reporting:
It's only recently that I added Mark Schaver's CAR Report to the blogroll, and now it's got a new name and address: Depth Reporting. It's interesting to discover from Mark's posting on the name change that this site evolved from an in-house newsroom newsletter. That's exactly how I got into this, too. I've discovered that Mark finds things I haven't seen linked anywhere else. How does he do it? Via Derek Willis, where I found the CAR Report link in the first place. Derek's not sure he likes the name.

And, I posted yesterday on my other blog about a story I learned about only through blogs, which didn't show up in newspapers till much later: Why I read blogs. The posting would probably have been more appropriate on this blog, as I realized later, but here it is anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home