Google

Monday, May 02, 2005

A blogger's dream:
Brittney is a blogger who kept up her blog while also maintaining a fulltime job as a waitress. (I liked her recent story about spilling wine on a customer.) But Brittney's last day of waitressing was yesterday, because now she's started a new fulltime blogging job for a local Nashville TV station: Nashville is Talking. Very cool. Check out the local blog aggregator here, too. (Via Jeff Jarvis.)
With the upcoming BlogNashville conference coming up, Nashville seems to be becoming one of those 'bloggy' cities like Greensboro or Spokane.

1 Comments:

  • Hi greetings form downunder. I was searching for the latest information on from the depths of dreams , I can see how i landed on your page. While your blog didn't match exactly what I was looking for (I was after from the depths of dreams related stuff) I enjoyed reading your bolg, I'll come back again to read future posts. Take Care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home