Google

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Web page troubles:
As you can see from the upper-left hand corner, for some reason this blog isn't seeing some of the photos hosted on my Website at Earthlink (infionline.net). Also, the Behind the News blog and research links list isn't coming up. I re-sent it to the site but it didn't make any difference. Looks like I'll have to spend a bit of time tinkering with the pages and files. Apologies for any inconvenience, but the research links seem to work mostly from the links on left.

Oh, and I can't get into Gmail either. I get an error message saying the server doesn't exist. I hope this doesn't last long, but if you need to get in touch with me, try elisabeth_donovan - at - yahoo.com. I'm surprised Blogger is working at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home