Google

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Anniversary:
Hey, it's my anniversary! Blog anniversary, that is. I started my Website 4 years ago this week. It was a handmade thing with weekly links that I considered a blog of sorts, plus a reference directory (which is still going). I switched to Blogger software in August 2002.
I only noticed this because I discovered this weekend is The Ramble at Fairchild Tropical Garden. I missed the Ramble for the first time that year because I was so busy trying to get the Web page online. I did get to the Ramble a couple times after that but gave up a couple years ago. It got too crowded. If you went, though, hope it was enjoyable. It is a remarkable place and a lovely gathering.
(Oh, and great news from Fairchild: The Garden Shop is back online, after a long hiatus. They sell great garden-related gifts.....)

1 Comments:

  • Wow, a full four-year blogging
    Many congratulations on 4th birthday of "Infomaniac: Behind the News"

    By Blogger Jack Smith, at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home