Google

Friday, May 21, 2004

Photoblogging:
Another thing I wanted to mention: Blogger has annouced a partnership with a new service called Hello, where you can set up an account to upload and store photos for displaying on your Blogger blog, using IM. Looks like 'Bloggerbot' can make it pretty easy to get your photos into your blog. Since my 10 mb. storage on Earthlink sometimes runs out when I have lots of photos to display (which is why some of my photos on old blog posts aren't there anymore), I'm dying to get started with Bloggerbot. It looks like an easy way to turn a blog into a photoblog. Blogger has a Knowledge page on Bloggerbot, too.
Oh, and did I mention that it's free?
Oh, and another thing: says here you can also use it to send/display screenshots of a Web page. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home