Google

Friday, January 31, 2003

And one more thing...
Sheila has been compiling comments on RSS. Some very interesting food for thought there. Did you notice Dave Barry had requests for RSS feeds within about 2 days of starting his blog? I guess everyone is getting those emails now.
I use Amphetadesk, and find it useful and enjoyable, but many days I still really prefer linking directly to the websites I like. I like seeing the entire page in front of me. I still read lots of sites that don't have RSS (like Sheila's). Do I need to worry that some people won't go to my site because I don't provide RSS? I have considered upgrading so I can, and may eventually. But probably won't lose any sleep over it...


On another thought:
Please, don't change the Irish Road Signs....(via Metafilter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home