Google

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Notes:
I loved the poinciana photos so much at the top of the page I'm loathe to add a new posting. The photos were an experiment, I'm still deciding whether to keep adding them here or to set up a separate photoblog. I have learned that linking to the photos from Bloggerbot doesn't work...I tried duplicating them on my home page but the links are mostly dead. So this won't be a subsitute for permanent linking photo storage.
Of interest today: The Marshall Pitch, by 'Graeme S. Marshall', actually two freelance writers:
"...we decided to pitch nonsensical story ideas and apply for jobs boasting wildly bogus and inappropriate credentials. Using the 'Graeme S. Marshall' moniker, we e-mailed dozens of editors at every level of the profession, in the hope that we could somehow stir them out of that special sleep that only a steady stream of coffee in the bloodstream brings."

1 Comments:

  • That site is HILARIOUS! These guys created a fake journalist and emailed a bunch of higher-ups in the media and duped a lot of 'em...crazy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home