Google

Thursday, November 06, 2008

How it was in DC

I love Joel Achenbach's blog posting with photos of the spontaneous demonstration that erupted outside the White House Tuesday night: All-Night Party at the White House; as well has his report on the lines for copies of the Washington Post the next day. (And more, on other demonstrations.)

Washington was always a place where you never knew what was going to happen next, and people came out to express their feelings. I still miss it some days.

3 Comments:

  • You miss it. I want to experience it. Let's go to the inauguration.
    L

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

  • Hi, this is very interesting. I hope you would continue this advocate to spread your good news. By the way, I have a site which offers Free E-Books for computers, programming, cooking lessons, sexy magazines and so much more. Please visit my Free E-Book Downloads website. Thanks.

    By Blogger roymanseras, at 10:52 PM  

  • Useful information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!
    Washington DC Bankruptcy attorney

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home