Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fairchild weekend


Of the times I think I wouldn't mind being in Miami again (there aren't many), it's always this weekend in November (a bit later than usual?), when Fairchild Tropical Garden has its Ramble. Just take a look at the things you can do there. It's one of the most beautiful places in Miami, and in weather like this (cool mornings, warm afternoons), just perfect. If you're there: go, buy plants, listen to the Waterpoorter, eat conch fritters, walk through the Rain Forest and get some antiques, herbs, books, t-shirts or art.

It was seven years ago this week that I missed the Ramble for the first time in years because I was putting together my website and published it for the first time. It included a blog-like page that I intended to update once a week, and did for a couple years, with occasional mid-week additions, until I switched to Blogger format in August 2002. So, beginning an eighth year blogging my news research links. Are you still listening?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • yes, still listening, Liz!
    congratulations on the 8th year!! and thanks for all those news research links..
    best regards..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home