Google

Monday, June 05, 2006

Slow blogging today, and photography

Problems at Blogger kept me unable to sign on to post anything most of the day.

Note, though, I did manage to post some links on my photo blog about Hugh Morton, who died the other day. Most people outside of North Carolina may not know the name, but as the owner of one of Western NC's biggest tourist attractions, Grandfather Mountain, his name is everywhere.

But where he excelled was as a photographer; I've seen books of his photos for years, and seen his photos in brochures and magazines. But I didn't know he did news photography too. See the other posting for links to some reporters' and photographers' reminiscences...

Speaking of great photographs, check out this photo of a starry night over Yosemite, pointed out by Jorn Barger at Robot Wisdom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home