Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Date woes?

Joe Adams of I Dig Answers has started a new service, I Dig Answers About my Date. It's a fee service, but once you subscribe it gives you a great guide to public records research, mostly in Florida. For $29.95 for a month access it will show you how to do research in criminal records, driving records, businesses, lawsuits, marriage, and a lot more. If the info isn't available online it will walk you thru getting access by contacting the agency responsible.

Adams is the expert in Florida public records. An editorial writer at the newspaper in Jacksonville, he wrote the book on Florida records and teaches journalists and others how to use them. The free part of his Website links to news about public records and to news stories using them.

1 Comments:

  • I'm not dating right now since I'm saving my sacred purity for Paris Hilton.

    By Blogger PJ-Comix, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home