Google

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bad News:
129 journalists killed in 2004, report from International Federation of Journalists. PDF of the report available.

Better news:
I downloaded the new version 2 of Picasa, just released, this afternoon. Picasa is an easy to use photo organizer that I've used ever since Google bought it and offered it for free. Picasa also does the 'Hello' messaging software that lets you send photos to your Blogger blog using 'Bloggerbot'. The new version of Picasa has new features: enhanced photo editing and option to create collages or CDs. I also like the way you can set it to search for photos anywhere on your hard drive, not just the usual folders. It's amazing what it found on mine.
I really like using Picasa to browse my photos. It's quick and easy. You can even browse by timeline, asking to see just photos uploaded or downloaded in March 2002, for example. It's worth the download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home