Google

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last thoughts of 2003:
Happy New Year, all! On this last day of 2003 it's nice to know that the South Florida stories keep coming. Today it's the 'Most Wanted' Florida man who killed a UK cop the other day (although this story mistakenly says it was in London. It was Leeds).

I'm very sorry I won't be in Brasstown tonight for the annual 'lowering of the possum'. But hope to be there by tomorrow night, so there won't be any postings for the next few days, unless I hit the public library. Keep safe!

And a setrec: I mistakenly said in an earlier post that Lex Alexander had worked for the Charlotte Observer. It was the Greensboro News & Record, of course. I hate it when I do that.
I apologize for all the mistakes I've made here in the last year. Hope it hasn't been too many.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home