Google

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year to readers:
The blog has been going for a few months now, replacing the previous version which started in late 2000. So Here We Go on a new third year.
Resolutions for the coming year: get cable internet or DSL so I can work better from home. Get more server space and maybe a domain name. Get an RSS feed going.
I've tried to keep this a no-cost hobby but violated that rule when I paid to remove the ad from the blogger page, so the deed is done. This year I guess I'll spend some more money on it. It seems to be worth it.

So for the first day of the new year, enjoy Dave Barry's guide to Miami for visiting Iowans....
"Despite our differences, we South Floridians are united by a common belief, which is that every one of us, regardless of race, or religion, or ethnic background, could be armed."
Good advice. But even so, South Florida's not a bad place to be today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home