Google

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Organizing information:
Tagging seems to be the next big thing. I've been seeing a lot about this but this E-Media Tidbits posting with links seems to explains it better than anything else I've seen so far. Flickr and del.icio.us are fascinating but something I haven't worked with yet. In the last few days Dave Winer has been trying out Flickr and pronounces it "amazing".

Blogger moves on
In another case of a blogger getting to find her dream job, Jade Walker of 'Blog of Death' and more has taken a job on the AP's Web site. She announces it on her E-Media tidbits posting but says part of the deal is she'll no longer contribute there. The death blog will continue. Congrats, Jade!

On those women bloggers/oped writers:
Romenesko had links to more commentary including the original Maureen Dowd column that started some of this, in yesterday's postings....

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much! Although I'm still on cloud nine, I know it's time to buckle down, look for an apartment in Manhattan, finish off my current freelance assignments and start packing. So much to do.

    *big grin*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home